DICE and EA have announced a brand new Battlefield 4 package that includes all previously released content for the game. Set for release on October 24th, the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will give non-owners a great starting point to get into the game.
Get ready to own more and be more with the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition. Packed with content, the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes an intense single-player campaign as well as the award-winning multiplayer experience found in Battlefield 4 that lets players experience the rush of all-out-warfare on land, air and sea. The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition also delivers fans a Battlefield 4 Premium membership* which provides access to five themed digital expansion packs with tons of multiplayer content including 20 maps, game modes, a variety of weapons and vehicles and more.
The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will be available on Origin for PC starting October 21 priced at £39.99. From October 24, it will be available in the UK via Digital Download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One (both priced at £54.99) and PlayStation 3 (priced at £39.99).
The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes all of the following
• Engage in all-out warfare with award-winning multiplayer, and intense single-player missions delivered in Battlefield 4
• 5 expansion packs featuring multiplayer maps and in-game content:
– Battlefield 4 Second Assault
– Battlefield 4 China Rising
– Battlefield 4 Naval Strike
– Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth
– Battlefield 4 Final Stand coming Fall 2014
• Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
• Priority position in server queues
• 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will be available on Origin.com on October 24th.