The team behind I am Bread, 2014’s most popular bread-based simulator, have released the first update to the Steam Early Access title.
Below are some the highlights of I am Bread’s first update.
- Camera sensitivity slider added
- More sound effects on objects
- Music is no longer positional
- Mouse pointer is now only displayed in menus when using controller
- Lights now toast the bread
- Rocket now toasts the bread
- Oven now toasts the bread
- Glasses and bottles are now breakable
- The ants are faster (more obviously hazardous)
- Keyboard is now configurable
- Controller improved for UI
- Improved toasting feedback
- Grading rebalanced to be fairer
- Jam less sticky, to avoid getting completely stuck
- Jpg and GIF sharing now working
- UI improvements
- Improved lighting for high visual quality settings
- Various bugs fixed
- Adjusted the grip meter
Grab your copy of I Am Bread on Steam Early Access.
For your PC Master Race purchasing pleasure, click to add the game to your glorious Steam shopping cart.