Fans of indie steampunk frontier simulator Clockwork Empires should be pleased to hear that the game’s first update has gone live on Steam Early Access. Players can look forward to a number of bug fixes, new content, and even a tutorial for first time players.
Our first major monthly Steam patch is now live!
A short list of the more sizeable changes since version 30 includes:
– A new (quite deadly) jungle environment
– A tutorial
– Significant changes to cultists and cult behaviors (now actually dangerous)
– Many new character behavior updates
– Improvements to military controls
– Significant stability improvements
The full patch notes may be found here.
Learn more about the game at http://www.clockworkempires.com/.
Grab your copy of Clockwork Empires on Steam Early Access at http://store.steampowered.com/app/224740