Crescent Moon Games have today released a massive new update to their Steam Early Access game.
Today’s update comes as the final content update before the game’s full release on Steam later this year.
“Go adventuring with another Deer – invite your Steam friends, or pick an IP address!” say the devs. “This is the first version of multiplayer so we are looking for feedback and bug reports.”
The Dear God is available on Steam Early Access, and is currently in development for Xbox One and Playstation 4.
- Online multiplayer co-op
- New boss! King Toad
- New Jungle Biome! (“We are starting on a new biome,” say the devs –Â “you’ll get a good taste of it here.Â A fresh biome with all of the jungley trimmings.”
- More story elements added to tie in the overall message
- Train – Come and ride the old steam train – but also beware of it….
- More variety of terrain blocks
- Loads of bug fixes (as usual)
- Whale of a Whale – find the whale!
- Narwhals and pineapples!