The return of the definitive 1990s sports simulator, Front Page Sports Football, has been released on Steam this week. Featuring an in-depth simulation of American Football, the team at Cyanide Studio is hoping to leave their mark on the sports strategy and simulation market.
“The Front Page Sports Football series set the bar for sports sims,” said Regis Robin, Lead Game Designer. “We wanted to capture what made the original so amazing, but we also didn’t want this to be a remake or an upgrade. We wanted to start fresh. It’s easy for a sim to get too bogged down in spreadsheets of stats, or to focus on gimmicks over depth. Front Page Sports Football was made to be accessible to newcomers, but it also contains layers of strategy encompassing entire seasons down to single player attributes for diehard fans.”
– Manage your team through multiple seasons.
– Customizable Gameplans with over 2,300 plays.
– Coach your team in real-time to adjust strategies.
– 20+ player statistics that influence performance.
– Scout and draft new players, or recruit from opposing teams.
– 2D and 3D game replays for analysis and preparation.
– Set training regimens and manage injured players.
Front Page Sports Football is now available for PC, learn more about the game at frontpage-sportsfootball.com.
Grab your copy of Front Page Sports Football on Steam.
For your PC Master Race purchasing pleasure, click to add the game to your glorious Steam shopping cart.