Despite the rocky launch and the recent announcement of Battlefield: Hardline, DICE is continuing to work behind the scenes fixing bugs in their flagship series.
The latest patch for Battlefield 4 is mostly a bug fix update, though it also includes improvements to the net code as well.
being a PC focused site, we’ve got the PC changelog below. Console peasants are on their own.
- Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
- Character collision improvements
- Fix to reduce object damage mismatch between client/server.
- Fix explosion packs not being able to be shot sometimes
- Improvements for client side packet loss
- Client crash fixes
- AMD Mantle multi-GPU improvements
- Carrier Assault game mode reports bug fix
- High Frequency Network update
- Added High frequency “bubble” updating player movement, stance, rotation, damage and projectiles at a separate rate on foot and in vehicles
- Added option to control client side update rate setting