Logitech today announced their latest gaming keyboard, the G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Keyboard. The G910 Orion Spark features fully customizable LED-backlit keys, 9 programmable buttons, smartphone holder, and the fastest mechanical switches available today. As of late, Logitech’s engineers seem to be hard at work making the fastest equipment available for PC gamers. Today’s announcement is just a few months removed from the unveiling of Logitech’s G402 Hyperion Fury, which uses a 32-bit ARM processor and G-Sensor. The G402 Hyperion Fury is claimed to be the fastest gaming mouse in the world.
- New Romer-G switch, rated for 70 million clicks
- Quicker actuation on the switches
- RGB illumination (16.8 million colors, individually-lit keys)
- Software control for macro support and illumination
- Potential scripting support within the software
- Arx Control mobile cold shoe to cold-dock phones
- 9 programmable buttons
The Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Keyboard will be available in the US, Europe, and select countries beginning in November 2014 at a suggested retail price of $179.99. Learn more about the Logitech G910 Orion Spark, the G402 Hyperion Fury, and other Logitech gaming devices at http://gaming.logitech.com/.